Monday, January 09, 2006

It's National De-Lurking Week!


This is the week set aside this year to leave a comment on other people's blogs. If anyone is actually reading this one, please leave a comment. I would love to know that I have entertained someone other than my sister! I know that I haven't been very good at posting lately, but much of my life is just too mundane to bore total strangers with. It's enough that my husband and mother get to hear every sordid detail of my life in the fifth grade; I'd like to seem a bit more exciting to those of you who don't know me.

Anyway, feel free to leave a question or comment, or just say hi.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:57 AM

    Alana,

    I look forward to your blog all the time! So you are entertaining someone other than your sis. I guess I just haven't left comments before. Sorry. Keep it up because I do enjoy having my morning coffee and seeing what is inside the head of Alana for the week.

    Love ya,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that I'm really lurking -- but then again...

    I'm David and my interest is communication (mass media). I'm taking a year-long trip and testing the utility of seven media channels: blog; newspaper column; online forum; map room; photo gallery; podcasts; and radio.

    If the idea of getting your message out there using more of these options, please take a look -- and leave a comment, if you aren't a lurker...

    http://wanderingdave.com

    ReplyDelete