Monday, January 15, 2007

New Post Goes Here

I've been meaning to post for a few days, but haven't had time to sit down and compose what I have been thinking of. I promise to write something very soon, and tell all about how my training is going for the MS 150, and how my fundraising is getting off to a good start. Feel free to donate using the link at the right; it would be greatly appreciated!

I will also write about what I have decided on the job front, and how well Zach is doing in his new kindergarten class. Maybe I'll also include the fact that we just brewed a batch of beer, and that I am very excited about going to Dallas for my cousin's wedding in a couple of weeks, and getting to see an old friend from high school.

In addition to that, I am thrilled that the Saints have gotten so far, and equally thrilled that we get to take Zach to experience Mardi Gras for the first time in Lafayette.

But for now, I have people coming over tomorrow to scrapbook. I have a lot of work to do to set up for that, and I also need to sleep so that I am not a walking zombie tomorrow/later today.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment