Monday, July 26, 2010

Houston Pre-Blogher Meet-Up

I had the opportunity to meet up with some of the bloggers from Houston and Austin who are headed to Blogher in NYC in a couple of weeks. Not all of them are going, but it was a nice opportunity to network, and for the people who are going to the conference to get to know some familiar faces before they travel to the event.

Our meet-up was held at Morton's downtown, and organized by Mr. Lady I've been reading her blog for a couple of years, and have been communicating with her for a few months, since she moved to Houston. She was just as funny in person as she is in her writing, and I hope that I have the opportunity to hang out with her again. I also met some other cool bloggers who live here. I didn't realize that everyone would have some nice calling cards to share all of their information with each other, so I had to make do with paper torn off a notepad that I keep in my purse. I am definitely investing in some cards for next time! If you get a chance, go and check out:

Jennifer
Fred
Pam
Pam's other site
Jessica
Kathryn
Ellie
Allison
Michele
Ron

Please tell them I sent you!

3 comments:

  1. It was awesome seeing you again and meeting your husband. What a good guy to come out with you-my husband wants NOTHING to do with blogging! BTW, I want a copy of the picture of us if you can email me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking group of bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kiddo. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Wish you were up here in NYC with us.

    ReplyDelete