Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break

Playing in the camellia blooms with her Poppa
Louisiana State Capitol
view of the capitol gardens from the observation deck
LSU quadrangle


The kids and I had a great time in Lafayette, spending a few days with my parents over Spring Break. Darren was in Austin for a conference, so it was a good time to get away. Zoe and I were supposed to return on Monday, but she had 103 fever Sunday night, and we took her to an urgent care clinic Monday afternoon. The doctor there diagnosed her with bronchitis and possibly pneumonia, and I knew she couldn't go to daycare for me to go to class Tuesday morning, so she and I stayed in Lafayette until yesterday. The weather was beautiful the last few days, and we enjoyed being outside in the sunshine. All of the azaleas are blooming around Lafayette, and they are gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment