Tuesday, April 08, 2008

He's Here!

I will post details later, but Carter Michael House was born at 11:41pm last night. He weighs 8 pounds, 4 ounces, and is 20.5 inches long. You can view his webpage here. It was so cool to get to witness a birth, and not be the one in the bed!

Yesterday was a long day, starting at 4:40am when I woke up, and ending at 1:30am, when Mom and I came home from the hospital. Needless to say, I didn't do a whole lot today. Mom and I ran errands for Natalie, then visited in the hospital for a few hours. We're going to take it easy at the house tonight, considering my dad is sick. Zoe is cranky, and I think it's from all of the people holding her the past few days. The House family is coming home from the hospital tomorrow, and it will be nice to see Carter at home.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:12 PM

    He is beautiful. Congratulations to all, especially Natalie!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete