Friday, September 12, 2008

No news yet

Well, it's still a normal night here. I heard some wind for a few minutes around 10:30, but there hasn't been any rain here so far. The kids are both passed out, and Darren and I just watched some dumb TV show about vampires, supposedly set in south Louisiana. As usual, the characters had fake, unbelievable accents. I thought it was a movie, and was somewhat upset when there was no resolution at the end.

We've been watching the news on TV all day, and it's becoming mind-numbing. Let's get this over with already. People south of I-10 are losing power, and our lights have flickered a couple of times. I hope that if or when we lose power, it will be during the day. I hate when the power goes out at night, and I'm not ready to go to bed. Plus, I still need to dry my hair.

That's about all that I have right now. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment