Friday, September 12, 2008

Ready for Action!

Well, it looks like the hurricane is going to come very close to us, unless it turns at the last minute. I don't know what else we could do to prepare at this point. We don't have plywood to board up, and we have somewhere around 26 windows, so that's not an option. We plan to spend the night in our office, which was added on from a former tool area in the garage, and has no windows.

Darren came home around 3:00 yesterday. It didn't take him that long to get home from work, which was a relief. We cleaned up our yard and garage, and my car is safely inside. My neighbor left earlier this week, and her husband is stuck in London. We cleaned up their yard, and I think we are going to go and put Darren's car in their garage.

Darren went to the grocery store this morning and bought a few more things, and Zach and I just went back and bought mostly junk food. Knowing the stores are going to close soon makes me want to hoard things, just in case.

I still plan to do laundry today, and need to take a quiz for my online psychology class before we lose power. Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment