I put her down, zoom around the house straightening anything that was taken out that morning, then try to get as much done as I can while she sleeps. Once she goes to bed at night, I have to straighten everything that she got into since naptime. It's hard to get very far ahead of her. I can't load the dishwasher when she is awake, because she will either try to close it, take things out, or play with the silverware. I also can't do laundry, because she will try to slam the dryer door, or take clothes out of there. I sure hope this stage ends soon!
Projects that I want/need to tackle:
- Cleaning out my bathroom cabinet
- Cleaning out the linen closet
- Cleaning out the office, which includes organizing the CDs, my schoolbooks and notes from this past year, and my unused scrapbooking supplies
- Get caught up on putting pictures on my computer/Flickr/Facebook/this blog
- Finally opening the USB record player that I bought a while back, and putting my records on iTunes
- Taking pictures of and selling the baby stuff that is currently in residence in my dining room
- Packing up Zoe and Zach's clothes that they have outgrown. No idea what to do with it after that.
- Cleaning out the garage and finally parting with lots of my teacher stuff
- Going through all the kids' school papers from the past year and paring down what we are keeping