Monday, July 14, 2008

Check out my Flickr page!

My friend Jennifer uploaded a whole bunch of pictures and videos of my kids to Flickr, since I have been neglecting to do that. Click on the badge in the sidebar to view them.

I think I would take a whole lot more videos if I had a camera that was easy to use and it was easy to upload videos to the internet. So, if any of you out there are looking for a birthday gift for me, I would like a little digital camera that also takes videos (with sound). I promise to reward you with lots of videos of my kids doing exciting things!

Or, another birthday idea would be Apple gift cards, since I really want a new iPhone. Darren is getting one, and we are on a family plan, so I have to get one as well. I know there are still two months until my birthday, but I always say that I want things and immediately forget. How's this for a reminder?

No comments:

Post a Comment