Saturday, July 12, 2008

Feeling Yucky

I planned to post today to give all the gory details of my surgery, but I just don't have the energy. Today has been the worst day for me, both pain-wise and energy-wise, and all I want to do is lie down and read or watch TV. None of us got dressed or left the house today, and it's been nice. Zach is getting restless, but that could be expected.

My plan is to rest as much as I can until Monday, because Darren is going back to work, and I have to be all right to take care of the kids and go to class Monday night. Not to mention the fact that I have two chapters to read in my textbook before class. It'll get done...

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that the recovery has been tough. You are right...rest as much as you can and who cares if none of you get dressed? You will recover quicker if you rest now!

    ReplyDelete