Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tired of Sickness

As usual, there's never a dull moment around here. Darren spent the weekend in bed with what I am sure was the flu, and Zoe is on her third ear infection since January 29th. The poor thing is so congested that she's having a hard time taking her bottle. She's eating baby food peaches now, so she's getting something, at least. Hopefully she'll start feeling better soon. I just feel so helpless, since there aren't any decongestants I can give her, and I can't tell her everything will be okay.

We broke down and bought a video game system this weekend. We've resisted, but always thought the Wii was kind of cool. I found out Thursday that Target would have some on Sunday, and since Zoe woke me up at 6:00 that morning, I went and got Zach up and we went and sat outside of Target at 7:00. We were 9th in line, and there were 50 systems for sale. It was very organized; we all received cards with numbers on them, and when the store opened, the security guard walked us in line to the electronics department to purchase them.

I also bought Guitar Hero III on Sunday, which Darren and I are enjoying immensely. I am surprised at how well I am doing, but haven't had much opportunity to play the last couple of days. I bought Dance Dance Revolution as well, because I've always wanted it, but haven't taken it out since Sunday. Let's hope we don't regret this purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment