Thursday, November 06, 2008

Blecchhhh!

I missed a day of posting yesterday, but had a very good reason. Zoe brought home a stomach virus Tuesday from her babysitter's house, threw up Tuesday night, and I was feeling awful by that evening. Zoe slept for about 18 hours, was awake for a couple of hours, then slept again most of the day yesterday. Zachary woke up and threw up all over his room yesterday morning at 5:00, then spent the morning in bed.

Of course, I got the virus, but never had the relief of throwing up. The kids are both better today, but I am still feeling yucky, and still can't eat anything besides Saltines and applesauce. They both went to school/the sitter, and I am going to stay in bed until I feel better.

My mom is having knee surgery this morning, and I hope it goes well for her. I wish I could be there to help her, but I would be useless at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment