Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Procrastinating

I missed posting yesterday. After doing a couple of hours of schoolwork after coming home yesterday, I was too mentally tired to do anymore. So, I took the evening off to eat pizza and watch TV with the family. Today is payback day.

After working all day, I came home to finish chapter review questions in anatomy and physiology. I just finished those, and still need to finish the rough draft of my research paper for tomorrow. Unfortunately, something in me won't let me do that. I just don't want to do this! I have a test this weekend in that same class, plus tons of work to complete for two of my online classes that are due Sunday evening. Tomorrow night, I have a Cub Scout district meeting, and Friday, I am going to the Nutcracker Market in Houston. I'll study sometime...

I am going to now chain myself to Microsoft Word until something about omphalitis comes out. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment