Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This is turning out to be a long week already. Zoe is cutting teeth, and is absolutely miserable. She is not sleeping well, and has been having some stomach issues, as well.

I am trying to get ahead on my online classwork so there is not so much left to do this weekend, but I am not sure if that is going to happen.

I'm tired, and have a sinus infection. I went to the ENT today, and he suctioned out my sinuses. I thought my teeth were going to come out. It was not fun.

I have too many responsibilities for Cub Scouts. I am coordinating our pack's popcorn sale, which includes sitting in front of stores and selling, and also placing the order and picking it up in a few weeks. I am also in charge of our pack's rechartering right now, which makes sure we have an accurate roster, and that everyone pays dues for next year.

I have to focus on the fact that I finish school for the semester December 9th, and rechartering is over December 11th. I can make it, I hope. I am only taking two classes in the spring, but they are both supposed to be hard. Joy.

We are heading to Lafayette for a few days for Thanksgiving, and that will probably be our last trip over there for the year. I hate that we don't go as often as we used to, but it's so much harder with two kids, and it seems like we have more obligations on the weekends than we used to. We're going to stay home for Christmas, and go down to Galveston for the day to Darren's dad's house. I am trying to think of creative, low-cost gifts for Christmas, since funds are tight this year. Hmm, Cub Scout popcorn?

Time for bed...

1 comment:

  1. Our little Abby has one (1) molar left to cut through...she wakes up usually after midnight and way too early to get up in a fit of pain/rage/boredom...it is not pretty...

    ReplyDelete