Monday, November 10, 2008

Lacking Motivation

It's going to take a lot to get me through the next four weeks. I feel like I am tired all the time, and I feel guilty doing anything that does not relate to school. Will someone remind me why quitting my job and putting us in enormous debt so that I could go back to school for an entirely new career was a good idea? (Excuse me while I rest my weary head on the keyboard)

Here's what I am up against for tomorrow:
1. Take Zoe to the doctor at 8:15 to figure out why she has had diarrhea for the past week and seems to feel crappy
2. Try to go workout so that I can get my credit hours in...however, my ankle where I have tendinitis is really bothering me lately, and working out will make it worse.
3. Study for a quiz on the respiratory system, a chapter I have not looked at yet. And, probably work on my chapter review questions, since I have a test this weekend.
4. Rough draft of my research paper is not due until Thursday. Thank God for that!

Really far down the list: wash clothes, clean house, watch TV

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment