Tuesday, November 04, 2008

More Stress

My third online class started today, and it seems like it is going to be a lot of work, since it is only a five-week class. I need to make sure I do well in it, and start spending more time doing work for my other classes. This semester, my grades are so important, and I feel like I have been in a schoolwork slump for the past couple of weeks. I need to snap out of that!

I am really enjoying all of the holidays so much this fall, and I realized it's because of my job. We spent a whole month celebrating Halloween, and doing related art projects, reading picture books, and listening to Halloween music. We visited a pumpkin patch, carved a pumpkin, and had a costume party. Can't do that in public school! For Thanksgiving, we are talking turkeys and leaves, and will have a Thanksgiving feast, complete with costumes. I can't wait! For Christmas, my class will be reindeer and sing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer". It's so much fun to see these things through a preschooler's eyes, and if teaching were this much fun every year, I would have never left. I don't think I will get to do this past this year, though, unless I don't get into nursing school. Too bad.

Off to study for my lab practical tomorrow. It's on human and cat blood vessels, and won't be too bad, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment